Monday, October 26, 2009

Eat, Drink and Be Spooky.....

Hanging favors for the little monsters




The Family by the sea

Our very own scarecrow and his bunny!

Hazel and Gretel of course

A Witch, a Robot, a Dinosaur, Raggedy Ann and Horatio Hornblower

A Star Trekkie and her man...









Claire and William enjoying the homemade popcorn, courtesy of the witch!









Congratulations! Tiersa won the costume contest!
Take care of that trophy girl, next year, it's mine!




What's a Halloween party without a little 'Mummy Wrap up" game!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Wow!! That looks so fun! You really know how to throw a party! Wish I could have been there to give all my favorite cousins a big hug!

lauramschmid said...

Soooo fun. I love your family. Please promise to adopt me if we ever get to move there. Now that I finally have your blog address I can keep up with your life via pictures. By the way, I think you were flat out robbed of that costume trophy. You are one sexy mermaid.

Love You.

Laura

michelle said...

JULIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That party looks freakin' AWESOME.
You are the QUEEN.
I bow to you.
I worship at the idol of your Halloween greatness.
You truly out did yourself!! Love love LOVE the candy jars and labels.....I need copies.

ASAP.

(please.)

Holy cow do you look beautiful. Cheree is one AMAZING seamstress. I am really sad I missed it.
The table is so cute....LOVE the paper cups. Your fireplace looks A.Maze.Ing. Seriously fantastic stuff.
WAY TO GO girlie.
Love you......

P.S. Where are the pics of the Homans?